Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Introduction

Hello friends,

I am here to share a few of my audio recordings after seeking inspiration from my singing friends Vidyu, Hemanth, Khan Sahab and Leena.

Eventhough I have been trained in Carnatic Classical for 10+ years, I sadly lost touch after our family migrated to Australia. I am slowly trying to regain the lost momentum...still a long long way to go ...:)


I hope to make many more friends who share the same interest. Please guide me in this path through ur valuable suggestions and comments. I will try my best to build on these for a better performance in the future.


5 comments:

Vidyu said...

Hey Vidya!

Welcome to Audioblogging! So looking forward to continuous postings from u..
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

Keep singing!

Hemanth Sharma said...

Hey! Great going. :)

All the best.

Go on and post more songs. :)

Looking out for Alisha's... :)

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Vidya.

Please keep the songs coming

Soumitra

Dipsoodoodles said...

Great going..